Tom Spencer has provided clients and the team of professionals at Spencer Financial, LLC first-hand knowledge of multiple market and economic cycles along with 40 years of experience. Today he enjoys maintaining client relationships while relying on the firm’s team to deliver ongoing high-level client service, advice and solutions.
Tom has been featured in financial segments on NBC’s “The Today Show,” WBNW radio’s “Smart Money,” and on the PBS broadcast “Creative Living” sharing the ideas and practices utilized at Spencer Financial.
His financial services career began immediately following graduation from Brown University and he has been a student of the best practices in the industry ever since. He holds multiple industry designations including the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®).
Tom and his wife Suzanne have two sons and have been part of the Sudbury, Massachusetts’s community since 1980.
- Awarded the 25th annual “Albert Richardson Award” given to the individual with the highest level of commitment and service to clients, the industry and the community by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Boston.
- Chosen to address more than 7,000 members from 40 countries from the Main Platform at the MDRT annual meeting in Toronto, Canada.
- Served on the Board of Directors of Fallon Health in Massachusetts
- Chaired the Executive Evaluation and Compensation Committee at Fallon Heath.
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Endicott College in Beverly, MA
- Member of the Endicott College Executive Committee.